The History of Clovelly Bowls Club

 

Our Club was established in 1947 with an Inauguration ceremony that was held on 15th June by our Foundation President John F Burrows who was to remain President until1951.

 

On 13th January 1949 Greens 1 and 2 were ready to be played upon and in February construction commenced on our original Club House which was officially opened in May of 1951.

 

Since its inception Lawn Bowls have been consistently played at the site and to this day the Club is still going strong with a Men’s Club, Woman’s Club, Bocci Club and Barefoot Bowls still being played throughout the year.

 

 

 

1 Ocean Street,

Clovelly NSW 2031

 

P.O. Box 2103

Clovelly West

NSW 2031

clobowlinfo.club@bigpond.com Tel. (02) 9665 1507
Fax. (02) 9315 7212

 

Hours of Operation:

 

Mon, Wed, Fri - 10am-7.30pm

Tues, Thurs  - 9.30am–7.30pm

Sat, Sun - 9am–7.30pm

 

© Clovelly Bowling Club 2019

Judy-Court-1.gif

Judy Court